Dear NAJASO Family and Friends,
In the spirit of NAJASO’s 40th Anniversary our goal is to donate and present 1,000 backpacks to students in Montego Bay, Jamaica as a “back to school” initiative during our convention period July 13-16, 2017.
We invite you or affiliate organizations to participate in this BACKPACK DRIVE by sponsoring a minimum of 50 Backpacks:
Options and Instructions and how you can participate:
You may purchase them from an online company “Dollar Days” (see bag sizes, cost and contact person below)
-items will be shipped from Dollar Days to Dennis Shipping in Florida, where it will then be shipped to Jamaica for distribution.
-cut off date to purchase online will be July 30, 2017
- You may send a cash or check donation to NAJASO Treasurer, Derrick Harvey (272 Haney Rd., Woodstock, GA 30188) and we will make the purchase. Please make note that the donation is for “Backpack Drive”.
- If you are in the the Miami / Fort Lauderdale area and choose to purchase the bags locally, you may drop the bags off at Dennis Shipping (3695 N.W. 15 St., Lauder Hill, FL 33311). Contact person: Ms. Kadian (754-223-2348)
– Last date to drop off July 30, 2017.
- If you are in New York, New Jersey or surrounding areas and choose to purchase the bags locally, you may drop the bags off at Dennis Shipping (1124 Utica Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11203) Contact person: Dwayne Pryce (718-451-3617)
– Last date to drop off July 30,2017.
Please support this worthy cause that will help to put a smile on a child’s face!
If you should have any question, please do not hesitate to contact:
NAJASO Financial Secretary
$4.30 EACH – TRAILMAKER CLASSIC 17″ BACKPACK – 6 COLORS /
$4.00EACH – 17″ SPORTPAK UNISEX MULTI COLOR BACKPACK /
$4.00 EACH – MARC GOLD 15.5” BACKPACK – 6 ASSORTED COLORS /